Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 11, 2009

Welcome!

Well obviously I'm a newbie here at blogger. I'm trying to explore my computer and communication skills that's why I decided to create my own blog.

I started blogging when I got my first social network site - - Friendster and by then I used to post blogs. Eventually, I started joining some other social networks like My Space, Facebook, Yahoo Messenger, Twitter and Multiply. It just came to a point that I've realized that I need to have my own blogger account.

I love looking at others blogs and reading their posts that's why I am too inspired of having my own too and I just love having it NOW!

1 comment:

  1. Hey. this is Riya from India. Even your page is excellent. Can you please teach me editing in blogspot. I mean the templates and hyperlink and all.
    My email ID cutelittledevil05@gmail.com
    please contact me on this.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete