Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Perfect Mother

Your heart is big. Your love is pure. You want the best for me and care about everything I'm going through. You often put my needs above your own and overlook my mistakes. You love me without condition. Whatever I am and whatever I do is okay with you. You accept me... all of me. You're more than I could ever hoped for in a mother. You're my perfect mother, and I'm so thankful for you.

You're always there, to hear my complaints, to share my joy, to feel my pain, to listen to my latest adventure, to advise me, to cry with me, to hope for me, to laugh with me, to forgive me when I do something dumb. I've never heard a harsh word from you that wasn't justified. I've never seen selfishness from you, only a mother who gives her love freely, happily, joyfully, and perfectly.

Thank You Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment